Friday, August 20, 2010

Won't Stop.

So the fact of the matter is today I realized how much I miss Glee.  If this leads to your desire to redirect yourself from this webpage, than so be it, I will not be ashamed.  I've watched the clips, the recaps, and yes, I am currently listening to one of the 64 songs I have assigned to a very appropriately named playlist entitled "Glee".  Being a woman of limited interests, one of those very large interests has to be the musical theater aspect of the entertainment industry:
Favorite Musical: Wicked
Favorite Broadway Personnel: Idina Menzel
Favorite Glee Persona: Switches between Finn and Puck, right now Finn's winning.
I do appreciate Fox's attempt to keep me satisfied by playing the entire first season over again week by week, but that doesn't necessarily help when I, along with the other millions of people, bought THAT half of the season when it came out on DVD and thus have them all memorized.  Therefore, I will shoot up a little prayer about making it September already.  It's marked on my calendar in all caps; a luxury I reserve for anytime TCU plays any team in Utah, and the trip to London I'm taking this Christmas with my mom and Jenna.  It's THAT important.
However something I realized I don't like is when someone says we're going to do something at a specific time and then backs off entirely when he realizes that his wife may decide to take her sweet time getting ready.  This is not the first time this has happened, nor will it be the last, however I would like to warn him that the more this happens the more pissed off I will get.  Keep that in mind.
 "They will catch me if I fall and I will see them through it all"
The Peanuts Class

No comments:

Post a Comment