Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sean Penn has a Sexy Voice.

I'm currently watching a documentary about Bakersfield, CA and how they have a REALLY bad record for arresting innocent people.  That just baffles me.  Dear people of Bakersfield, do your job and catch the real bad guys.  It's narrated by Sean Penn; the title of this post isn't entirely random.  I imagine after filming Dead Man Walking he decided to go on a "wrongfully imprisoned" rampage, hence the aforementioned "Witch Hunt".

Day 3 - Whatever Tickles Your Fancy
I've always hated that saying.  What if I don't want anyone, or anything for that matter "tickling my fancy"?  My fancy and I are just fine, thank you very much.

It's 8:00, I had my homework done at 7 with answers to my questions about Don Quijote highlighted so that I can find them quickly, because I've heard that my teacher gives you crap if you didn't read.  So I read the translation, found the answers, and then highlighted.  If he gives me crap, we will be fighting.

I discovered the trailer for that movie 127 Hours with James Franco, it's the story of that guy who had to like bite of his arm to get it out from under a rock.  I have yet to decide if I will actually go see it.  I love James Franco...and Danny Boyle for that matter, but that's a little too real for me.  I'll do paranormal all day long, but add in a man chewing off his own arm...I'll keep you updated for my final decision.

That's what tickles my fancy, congratulations, you got it out of me.

Now tomorrow I'm going to go to class from 12 to 8 and work out for the 4th straight day in a row.  Wish me luck.  I'm just hoping I don't pass out in front of Andy Dalton at the gym.
 Now all of you, who don't follow TCU football because you're to busy thinking your team is superior (when mine in fact actually is), understand why passing out in front of him would be slightly embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment