Friday, August 27, 2010

I Want A Chipmunk; Only Singing Ones Need Apply.

Happy Friday Schoolers,
You've just survived your first week of school, what are you going to do now?  The correct answer is: I'm going to Disney World.
I've been uncommonly productive today: involving a multitude of household chores, including but not limited to, dishes, laundry, bed making and stuffing shit where I think it's supposed to go.  I also somehow managed to make it to the gym for the 5th day in a row, that's never happened.  But I will continue in my quest for good health and bodily perfection. :)
Day 7 - A Picture That Makes You Happy
This picture was taken over a year ago at the annual TCU Band end of band camp party, appropriately referred to as "The Puker".  Anyways this picture to me just reminds me of how great my friends are, even if you don't see them every day.  This is my "little sister" Lauren and her "big brother" Michael.  Michael and I had been friends for a while so when we found out that we had the same "little" I knew it was going to work out very well.  And it did.  Obviously.  This is one of the few pictures where I feel I look genuinely happy, not the fake smile that I have been known to produce.  It's not intentional, I promise, I'm a very happy person, just sometimes my smile apparently looks fake.
Not being in band any more has been weird but looking at this picture reminds me that these people are always going to be there.
Ok, sappy post over, I've got a date with my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment