Monday, August 23, 2010

I Wasn't Aware I Lived in Hell.

I'm dealing with a brain overload tonight:
1) My mother just said that she thought I should have "A Little Priest" from Sweeney Todd played at my wedding.  For those of you who don't know, that's the part where Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett dance around singing about killing and cooking people.
2) It's 100 degrees outside; it was evidently 120 degrees at around 4 this afternoon on the practice field.  I've never been happier that I've quit band.
3) I just had to translate the prologue to Don Quijote and have decided I may be in a little over my head.
Alright, now on to tonight's challenge question:
Day 3 - Favorite Book
When I was little the only thing that could get me to sleep was the book on tape of "James and the Giant Peach" and I still to this day have it memorized.  It's the one thing that can take me away from this world, or at least it was until I met a little boy named Harry Potter.  Therefore I'll just say it's tied.

My mom is still dancing around to Sweeney Todd, at least now we've moved on to Johanna.  Oh look, he just killed another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment