Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hell Has Been Replaced By A Swamp.

So, as of 5:23PM it's 92 but feels like 98; exponentially better than yesterday but now North Texas feels like a swamp.  But I'm home, watching Ultimate Cake Off, with my dog by my side and at least for the next hour and a half my homework will remain unfinished. 
Also, to Michael Moore (no, not the director), I'm sorry I'm not coming to your birthday dinner but I'm broke and gas is sacred.
Day 3 - Favorite Quote
I have too many...I have to cheat.  Deal.
"Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you're in diapers, the next day you're gone. But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul. I remember a place, a town, a house like a lot of other houses, a yard like a lot of other yards, on a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is, after all these years, I still look back, with wonder..."

This quote is from the series finale of The Wonder Years and basically sums up childhood in a nutshell.  I loved that show and always imagined I'd marry a boy like Kevin Arnold.  To all you Fred Savage look-a-likes out there, I'm single.

These two go basically hand-in-hand.

"You always said how lucky you were that we were all friends, but it was us baby who were the lucky ones..."

This one's from Rent during Angel's funeral.  It's 1) said by Maureen who's played by Idina Menzel, who's my idol and 2) I just think it's important to tell people how much they meant to you before it's too late.

And then of course, basically any line in the song "For Good" from Wicked. 

It just represents any relationship that you have with absolutely ANY person in your life.  This song describes my approach to life to a T.

Ok there you go bloggers, you can thank me later for the hours of entertainment my video additions have given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment