Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Can't Count.

Guess what.  I missed a day.  So I'm adding it now, especially since for the past 3 days I've claimed this is actually "Day 3".
Day 6 - Favorite TV Show
Well for crying out loud at least this one's easy.  I've already posted it, so you're probably well aware, but I love Glee.  Like alot.  I miss it daily and find myself at least once a week watching their finale performance as well as the I Dreamed A Dream duet between Idina Menzel...let's say it all together: "my idol"...and Lea Michele.  I think the cast is amazingly talented, and if they all weren't to begin with they've gotten there.  Cough cough Finn cough.  I love musicals as you know so anything where they sing at least 5 times an episode, I'm set.  AND I discovered they were doing "Sweet Caroline" and "Defying Gravity" on the same night, I'm pretty sure that was the night it pulled ahead of House.

So that's that, and tomorrow is Day 7 not Day 3.
Hello weekend, we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment