Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Three for Three. Go Frogs.

Let it be known that Caroline Keith has updated consistently for three whole days.  Never before has this happened, and although it's not likely to happen again, I will rejoice and be glad in it. :)

Day 5 - A Film That Reminds You of Someone

Ok this one's easy.  When I was in Kindergarten I went to Lakeside Elementary and our school song was "Seize the Day" from the Disney classic "Newsies."  Our music teacher showed us the clip of that song from the movie in an effort to teach us the words and, unbeknownst to her, introduced me to a very young Christian Bale.  Needless to say, I have a larger attention span than most 5 year olds so of course I was hooked, but alas, no one I knew had the video.  Enter Megan Mathis, best friend of 17 years and owner of "Newsies."  So now every time I watch "Newsies" I think of Meg and wonder why Christian Bale doesn't do more musicals.


And yes, that's the kid from "Big" singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment