Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Have the Eating Habits of a 5-year-old Boy.

I remember when we were coming back from England, Julie got mad at me because I picked the veggies off of my airplane pizza. Let it be known, since then, I have tried Tofu, Indian food, have become quite accustomed to Chinese, and today had salmon for lunch.  Some resolutions I may stick to, some I may not.  The whole becoming a cleaner person may have to wait till next year, just take a look at the pile of workout clothes strewn across my already cramped apartment.  Another resolution that I forgot to put it on my resolution post, I need to ween myself off of my Diet Coke addiction.  I'm trying, but when your water filter's broken and you're too lazy to call the maintenance man to come fix it and your other option is milk, which has calories, a can of chemicals seems like the lesser of two evils.  Naomi would suggest otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment