Friday, August 5, 2011

You Are My Inspiration...Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

I was going through the guide thing for the TV and low and behold what do I find?  Tom and Huck.  Yes, the one with Jonathan Taylor Thomas at his prime where he plays Tom Sawyer.  I was thus inspired to update, mainly just so I don't have to do it later and can still prove to myself that I do have the ability to update consistently.

Damn commercials.

Day 9?  Maybe?  - A film with your favorite actor (male).

Ok, remember when I said that naming the worst movie of all time was hard?  This is harder.  A few years ago I would've said Johnny Depp hands down, but as of late, I find my affection for him dwindling.  Every time he makes another Pirates movie, my love for him wanes proportionally.  However, I feel it is my duty to include him in the list...yes...I'm cheating again.

1) Johnny Depp - Finding Neverland
   I love this movie and still am transfixed by everything about it.  If you've never seen it 1) you have no soul and 2) it's about J.M. Barry, the man who wrote Peter Pan, and his inspiration for the story.  Kate Winslet, who will make an appearance in tomorrow's post, is also in it as well as Dustin Hoffman, who may very well make another appearance in this post.



2) Christian Bale - The Prestige
   You knew he was coming.  There's no doubt this is one of the most riveting movies I've ever seen and has a ending that will leave you asking yourself what the hell just happened.



3) Ryan Gosling - Remember The Titans
   This was the first time that I'd seen the "grown up" Ryan Gosling, whom I'd simply referred to as the "Goosebumps Kid" for years.  It was a supporting role but I fell in love with him right then and there.  I could look at that boys eyes for days and I'm pretty sure that he's the only blonde I've ever remotely been attracted to.



4) Dustin Hoffman - Kramer Vs. Kramer or Rainman
   Watch either and you'll understand why, I shouldn't have to explain myself.




Back to the top notch acting skills of the 13 year old heart throb, who I'm relatively certain didn't grow another inch after this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment