Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Killing Time

Well, everyone's not getting in until 10 so I thought I'd use my last 10 minutes of freedom as inspiration to blog.

I always feel like whenever I do this I have to ask myself what's happened since the last time I felt compelled to write? The answer is, without fail, too damn much. I think it may be easier to sub-section this sucker off into months or weeks or categories of some sort. Maybe all three. I'll debate for a second.

November - I went home for Thanksgiving and got to go to the TCU/UT football game in Austin. I'm glad my father and brother are such fanatics and felt compelled to get tickets. I got to spend some time at home which was perfect. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss those people.



Work - I started a new movie called 'White House Down.' It's with Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx and involves lots of gun shots, at least that's what I can gather from the noises coming down the hall. The high point thus far has to be that I get my own office. And a door. The man who invented the door needs to be given a medal. I didn't get a Christmas Break, I got a Christmas four day weekend and a New Years four day weekend. Meaning I probably won't be home until this sucker gets released. June 28th peeps! Mark your calendars! Also, there is a strikingly similar movie with Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman (fuck). Do not go see this, this is not my movie.

Christmas - My roommate and I did a roomie photo shoot for our Christmas card, if you got one in your mailbox this past holiday season consider yourself quite fortunate. My mom also came into town for the Christmas four-day weekend and it was lovely. We did nothing Christmas affiliated and just went to see movies. I have checked Zero-Dark-Thirty, Les Mis, and Django off of my 'oscar contender, therefore must see' list. It keeps growing by the day though and seeing as I work at least 60 hours a week, I'm not sure when I'll catch up.



Boy - is good.

This week - is hell. By Friday I'll have worked 10 days straight. And God willing I don't have to work Saturday I'll collapse and not wake up till Monday morning. At least my bank account will be happy.

Well it's 10 and I must depart.

Auf wiedersehen, gesundheit, farewell.

1 comment:

  1. YOU BLOGGED!

    My thoughts-
    1) Can we re-live Thanksgiving?
    2) Amen to awarding the man who invented doors.
    3) Your next update better have more on Jude than him just being "good"!
    4) I'm coming to California in 2013, mark my words.
    5) I love and miss you every day!

    ReplyDelete