Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reaching the Limit.

So as I currently sit pondering my existence in the sweatshirt that has adorned my body for the past 4 days, I am now going to simply accept the fact that I may be coming down with something.  My first hint should have been when I willingly bought 2 dresses on Monday, one of them being bright pink.  I hate dresses.  Probably because my father always wants me to wear them which makes me believe that he is convinced that I am still 5 years old.  He even said I could wear the bright pink one to an interview.  Hell no.  News flash, I'm not 5, I like pants, and Boise State and Texas Tech SUCK!
Both teams have, in the past week, managed to whine their way to completely RUINING our season, AND have forced me to consider driving to Smurfland this fall.  I'd made it a point to never visit Boise or the blue field which should be considered illegal by the NCAA Standards Committee, but seeing as how that committee managed to let Cam Newton play in the game, I'm not going to hold my breath that it's actually going to happen.
I'm contemplating making a website to promote myself and my lack of experience, considering that I have yet to find any job leads, maybe this will assist me.  Maybe I'll just stick to my current approach to life and "do it tomorrow."

1 comment:

  1. YAY NEW BLOG!
    My thoughts: create a website, you have lots of talents to show off. : )
    Pink dress! I must see you in this!

    ReplyDelete