Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Light at the End of the Tunnel.

In my last post I said my new mantra was "At least I don't live in Boise" I've taken it upon myself considering recent events to change it to "At least I'm not Kyle Brotzman".
For those of you who live under a rock he's the Boise kicker who missed 2 field goals to lose to the game for Boise, and he's also the one who faked the punt at the Fiesta Bowl.  In the words of Catherine Zeta Jones, "he had it coming."
So now TCU's number three and it looks like they'll stay that way because Cam Newton got cleared which makes about as much sense as the fact that the high on December 3 in going to be 70 degrees.  Go Gamecocks?
But with all that being said, as of Monday, December 13 I will officially be done.  Getting there however will be another story entirely, but it's nice to know that in a week in a half I'll be an unofficial college graduate and be able to burn both my Media Law Packet and Don Quijote.  Trey and I have a planned book burning/s'more making party.  We're such rebels.
I'm tired and have a headache, my mother and I deduced it's from lack of caffeine/hunger.  I think I may have an problem, isn't that the first step to overcoming addiction?
I'm going to get a Diet Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment